Synchronize two FTP sites or local directories. FTPSync is useful for updating your home page or corporate web site, maintaining an off-site backup, maintaining web site mirrors, etc.
- supports UNIX, Microsoft, IBM and Novell type FTP servers
- only new or changed files are transferred
- console type application that can be easily executed from various schedulers and batch files
- supports FTP and FTPS (secure FTP, explicit & implicit)
- brandable version available for bundling with other products
FTPSync is intended for computer experts - it has no user interface, so users must know how to edit standard Windows INI files. Synchronization can be configured on the fly from batch files or other applications, making it a convenient tools when sync authomation is required.
FTPSync requires Microsoft .NET 2.0 or later (latest version - Microsoft .NET 4.5 at the time of this writing - is recommended).
FTPSync documentation is available on-line. News, tips & development info is published in blog or you may subscribe to low volume announcements mailing list or follow FTPSync on Facebook.
Latest stable release: FTPSync 2.9.4 [3.5 MB], released Dec 11, 2012
CyberKiko FTPSync is free to use for personal use, or use in non-commercial environments (non-profit, education, government). For use in commercial environment, you may use FTPSync free for evaluation purposes for up to 90 days. After that you must acquire a license:
- $19.95 for small business use (on up to 25 computers/virtual machines) [Buy now!]
- $39.95 for enterprise use (on unlimited computers/virtual machines) [Buy now!]
- $189.95 for brandable version [Buy now!]